ANKYLOS Implant Supported Bridges
Natural aesthetics and long term stability.
The ANKYLOS Implant supported bridges are an economical option to single implant placement. Predictable, stable and always looking great.
Ankylos implants are designed for long-term tissue stability preventing bone resopiton while protecting your gums.
Solid reliable and versitile with a lifetime warranty – the safest choice.
Getting an Implant
- Check-up, Consultation and X-rays (with healthy tissue implants can be immediately placed)
- Evaluation and removal of sutures 10 days post-op.
- At least 8 weeks for healing (Osseo-integration of implant)
- Impression for the crown for implant.
- 5-7 days later permanent cementing of crown
* An average time and costing for patient needing implants.
|3 Metal Ceramic Crowns on 2 implant bridge with Metal Abutments||4,250|
|3 E-Max Crowns on 2 implant bridge with Metal Abutments||4,950|
|3 E-Max Crowns on 2 implant bridge with Zirconium Abutment||5,350|