ROOMCHANG is state-of-art dental hospital that has more than 2 decades of experience with a strong commitment to provide quality dentistry to everyone. We are always interested in hearing from potential applicants. We are now looking for qualified candidates to fill in below positions:
Marketing Manager (1 position)
- Must have experience in Marketing and PR
- Must be a confident communicator and presenter
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills both Khmer and English
- Must possess excellent organizational and planning skills
- Have a full understanding of media needs and relations
- Be proactive, reliable, responsible and accurate and attention to detail
- Understand confidential issues
- Ability to work in high-stress environment, often for long hours
- Self-motivate with a positive and professional approach to management
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Public Relations, Communications or Marketing skills
- Participating in meetings to develop a marketing plan
- Develop annual and quarterly marketing plans, which includes both marketing strategy/tasks as well as budget
- Working with an in-house designer to produce planned marketing materials within the brand guidelines.
- Responsible for updates of the website including press releases, news, etc.
- Sourcing advertising opportunities and placing adverts in the press, radio or TV as appropriate to the services of Roomchang.
- Liaising with media, printers and publishers as required and managing the production of marketing materials and budget
- Working closely with the COO to monitor the marketing’ activities and whenever necessary, conducting a market research
- Attending and managing any promotional activities to ensure a smooth execution
- Coordinating with key stakeholders at each stage of a campaign and reporting results when completed
Dental Assistants (Female)
- Completed high school
- Completed short course in dental assistant/health care is a plus
- Can make communication in English
- Good personality
Customer Service (Female)
- Bachelor Degree
- Good command in English, (Chinese is a plus)
- Pleasant personality and able to work under pressure
- Computer skills
- Friendly, flexible, honest, hard -working, confidential
- Excellent team working spirit
- Attention to detail and accuracy
For further information please contact 098 843 322, or E-mail to email@example.com.
You can drop your CV with your current photo by e-mail or to the address: Building #4, St. 184, Phsar Thmei 3, Khan Daun Penh, Phnom Penh.